Tuesday, October 9, 2012

.AAAAND Action!

     Some of my fondest memories as a kid were going to the movies. Good times with friends and family, laughs, thrills, screams and chills. Whether it was "Blazing Saddles" as a kid with my parents ( and yes now I get that "scuse me while I whip this out" joke), going with my grandfather to the latest bad Stallone or Schwarzenegger movie just to see how many things blow up, to being scared for a month that the clown doll from "Poltergeist" was going to get me, movies can really create the memories, bonds, and feelings that can last a lifetime.
      So that leads us here....what is this all about. I want to share with you my love of movies, and not just one kind of a movie or another but ALL movies. Horror, sci-fi, comedies, action, chase, grindhouse, blaxploitation, suspense...you name it I want to bring it you. No country is safe either...Japan , USA, Norway, Germany, Italian, Australian....they make movies? We will go there at one time or another. There WILL be "spoilers" galore, so if you want to see the movie first then read, by all means do so. On the other hand if you just want to say " no worries", you have been warned.  So grab your bucket of that stale popcorn...ease your way down the that gooey aisle, find a seat, and travel down this rabbit hole with us all!

One note: in case of alien invasion, giant dinosaur attack, or zombie clown apocalypse, management is not responsible for any injuries that may occur...so please enjoy the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment